EMS - BRAIDED FLEXIBLES - FLEXXBRAID
Good flexibility with braided flexibles
Highly braided flexibles connectors are manufactured by braided copper tapes. We manufacture the braided flexible connectors in different widths and cross-sections. These flexible connectors enable the transfer of high current by using components with smaller dimensions. This good flexibility makes installation into difficult equipment or small places easier.
Range of applications:
- Absorbs movements and vibrations between busbars and switchgears
- Generators Resistance welding machines
- Control units Ground strap Electroplating
- good flexiblity
- long term life cycle
- extraordinary cost/performance ratio
- high quality product
- Absorbing movements and vibrations
- Depending on required currents, copper braided flexibles are used, as well as aluminum or stainless steel.
- braided copper tapes with a single wire diameter of 0,05 until 0,5
- bare or tin coated Ends or contact areas are assembled with solderless pressed copper connectors
- bare and on request tin or silver coated
Technical datasheets hier.