EMS - LAMINATED FLEXIBLES - FLEXXBAND
Laminated copper and aluminum flexibles
Flexibles are electrical conductors that connect two components absorbing movements and vibrations. They are installed as flexible components inside parts of machines (e.g. welding machines) or switch gears.
Range of applications:
- Absorbing movements and vibrations between busbars and switchgears
- Resistance welding machines
- Control units
- Enables adjustments on site
- long term life cycle
- extraordinary cost/performance ratio
- high quality product
- Copper and aluminum laminated flexibles are mainly used, depending on the required currents. Combinations of both materials can also be used.
- packs of copper or aluminium-strips
- solid ends can be machined, e.g. drilled or milled
In der Fertigung technisch hochentwickelter Anschlüsse aus unterschiedlichen Materialien verfügt EMS über reichhaltige Erfahrung in
- MIG oder WIG Schweißen
- Aluminothermisches Schweißen
EMS manufactures user specific products. A stock of standardized laminated copper and aluminum is maintained. A variety of different sizes is available.